KS1 Monday 16th March
KS2 Wednesday 18th March
This week children at Longshaw will be celebrating ‘International Day’. Each class will be finding out about and enjoying activities related to a particular country.
2) What do you know about this country already?
3) What do you want to find out?
4) What are you looking forward to - learning a dance, being able to say ‘hello’ in a different language..?
5) Do you have family who live in a different country? If so what do you know about that country?
6) If you could live anywhere in the world, which country would you choose and why? What about the rest of your family?