School Uniform is compulsory for all pupils as it makes children identifiable as attending Longshaw Primary Academy. Wearing a school uniform in the school colours and with our badge also provides a sense of belonging and pride in our school.
School uniform is no longer available from the school office and can be purchased directly from Tesco with free home delivery using the toolbar at the top of this page. Alternatively, school uniform can be purchased from Fashion Fair on Walthamstow High Street.
- Red sweatshirts, cardigans or fleeces
- White polo T-shirts, blouses/shirts
- Either grey or black trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses
- Plain black shoes (without heels) or plain black trainers (without a trim or coloured logo, no higher than the ankle)
- Tights must be plain in black, grey, white or red (leggings are not allowed)
- Socks must be plain white or black, either ankle socks or just below the knee
- Scarves may be worn outside in the winter
- Headdresses worn for religious reasons must be in the School colour
- Girls may wear red and white checked dresses and, if they wish to do so, children may wear grey or black shorts in the summer